|Jelly squares||: 12 : 52|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 682 is the second level in Choco Rio Grande and 292th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 12 single and 52 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies in the protrusions may be hard to destroy, and you have to destroy the liquorice swirls first before you can touch the jellies.
- The conveyor belt may make it difficult to align candies and target those jellies.
- However, the conveyor belt is sometimes helpful too, as it can achieve cascades.
- The jellies are worth 116,000 points, which is more than the two-star target score.
- Try to focus on the jellies in the protrusions first.
- Also, try to make lots of special candies, especially colour bombs, and optimize them so they can hit the most jellies in the blast range.
- Finally, try to align the candies so that special candies can be made after the conveyor belt moves.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (12 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (52 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 116,000 points