|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 684 is the fourth level in Choco Rio Grande and 180th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 4 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are chocolate and liquorice locks which are isolated from the main board and are hard to clear even with five colours.
- There are stuck zones on the left side of the board (1st and 5th columns) and the ingredients may spawn above them.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required for one star.
- If the ingredients are at stuck columns, move them to the middle.
- On mobile you can start until the first ingredient is at the right column.
- Get rid of blockers. Wrapped candy + striped candy combinations are useful in clearing the blockers. You may even move the ingredients into the right portion early, to prevent chocolate from speading.
- This level is very similar to level 158. The only differences are the more move count, amount of ingredients required to bring down, no chocolate spawners on this level, and the columns are narrower on 158.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points