|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 686 is the sixth level in Choco Rio Grande and the 148th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 striped candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You need to collect one striped candy every two moves. Fortunately, there are five provided in marmalade and liquorice locks.
- Now that there are six colours, it is much harder to make special candies, especially colour bombs.
- The layout of the board makes it even harder to create special candies.
- The order is worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required for one star.
- Try to make a colour bomb, then combine it with a striped candy. This will clear most, if not all of the orders.
- On mobile, start when a colour bomb can be made quickly.
- After combining the colour bomb and the striped candy, make striped candies to complete the rest of the order.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 20 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 20,000 points