|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 69 is the fourth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 38th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 28 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The regular icing reduce available board space and can be quite hard to clear even with four colours.
- Colour bombs are useless unless all the regular icing except those at column 5, rows 1, 2, 3 are cleared.
- Colour bombs are essential in this level because they are easy to make and they help to clear jellies.
- It is recommended to start from the bottom once all the icing has been cleared.
- The board is shaped like a lower part of the human body.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.