|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 4 |
|Number of spaces||62|
Level 69 is the fourth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 37th jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 28 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The regular icing reduce available board space and can be quite hard to clear even with four colours.
- Colour bombs are useless unless all the regular icing except those at column 5, rows 1, 2, 3 are cleared.
- The jellies are worth 28,000 points. Hence, an additional 52,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Colour bombs are essential in this level because they are easy to make and they help to clear jellies.
- It is recommended to start from the bottom once all the icing has been cleared.
- The board is shaped like a lower part of the human body.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- ↑ 28 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 28,000 points