| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 28|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 69 was the fourth level in Twilight Egg and the 38th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 28 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are five colours compared to only four in its counterpart in Reality.
- Not only that, the regular jellies have been replaced by double jellies.
- The moon scale is highly unstable, an imbalance of 7 candies will cause Odus to fall off, though there are three moonstrucks.
- If you fail to clear most of the icing before the first moon struck, the chances of winning are very low.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|6 moves||2 moves|
- Colour bombs are essential in this level because they are easy to make and they help to clear jellies. It is recommended to start from the bottom when all the icings have been cleared. Cascades are also recommended so that the target score is achieved.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.