|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 691 is the eleventh level in Choco Rio Grande and the 183rd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are two stuck zones, which are in the second and eighth columns.
- 35 moves may not be enough moves to bring down three ingredients with the icing and stuck zones.
- If the ingredient starts in the leftmost and rightmost column, it may be difficult in bringing down since you have to use five horizontal striped candies to bring it down.
- To prevent the player from winning, there are six colours.
- The squares marked in red are stuck zones. Do not let the ingredient to these squares. If you are playing on mobile and discover that the ingredient is in a column with a stuck zone, keep resetting the board.
- This also applies to new ingredients every 12 moves. Plan carefully.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|