|Jelly squares||: 8 : 15|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 692 is the twelfth level in Choco Rio Grande and 302nd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 8 single and 15 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All jelly squares are covered in multilayered icing.
- The chocolate spawners can be annoying, especially when the space adjacent to them are jelly squares. This forces the player to clear the chocolate first before (s)he can proceed to clear the jelly.
- The jellies are worth 38,000 points. Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the jellies around the chocolate spawners first, before the chocolate hinder you from clearing the jellies. Concentrate on the top one, before you work on the bottom one.
- Then clear the jellies on the top right corner.
- Then work on the centre and the bottom-left corner at the same time.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (8 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (15 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 38,000 points