|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 694 is the fourteenth level in Choco Rio Grande and the 151st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 15 colour bombs in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are eight colour bombs already provided. Hence, the player must create another seven colour bombs in order to win.
- Unfortunately, making a five-candy combination with the frog does not count toward making 15 colour bombs.
- The order is worth 15,000 points. Hence, an additional 65,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Use the frog to gain access to the colour bombs in marmalade.
- Once you have used the frog to open up the colour bombs leave it there, it is not of any help anymore on the main board and just gets in the way of making colour bombs.
- However, there is a one-time trick of combining a colour bomb with the frog, which effectively works as an extra colour bomb, clearing a colour from the board, but does not count as extra order. It is also possible to return the frog to main board and do the same, but it is not practpointsical.
- Now blast one colour away at a time, try and make colour bombs, if you cannot then blast another colour away and so on. In this way your chances are much higher of having colour bombs fall spontaneously or requiring just a move or two to get them into position.
- Another strategy is to make a colour bomb from outside and target the centre colour among the bombs to release them. In this case, the frog can still help in making more colour bombs, but do not use it directly.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 15 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 15,000 points