|Jelly squares||: 48|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 695 is the fifteenth and last level in Choco Rio Grande and the 303rd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 48 double jelly squares in 51 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The main problem of this level is that most of the jellies are situated on the right side of the board, which the four-layered icing and chocolate spawners make the corner jellies very difficult to clear. The whole level is separated.
- There are six colours present, making the task of clearing the jellies worse.
- Clearing the cake bombs will not be much help, as they will cause the chocolate spawners to be activated.
- The jellies are worth 96,000 points. Hence, an additional 54,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Clearing the cake bombs is the first step here. Make matches to destroy the quadrants of the cake and eventually open up the board.
- Once you have cleared the first cake bomb, try to clear the next one as soon as possible to clear the jellies on right-hand side of the board before the chocolate multiplies over them.
- Get rid of any chocolate created as soon as possible, especially if it is about to spread to any inaccessible corners.
- A colour bomb combined with a striped candy will certainly be of great help in passing this level.
- This is the only level in the entire game, including Dreamworld, to have 51 moves.
- This level continues the trend in which every 39th level starting from level 422 is at least hard. This is the 8th one.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- ↑ 48 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 96,000 points