|Jelly squares||: 52|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
|Unlockables|| - |
Level 7 is the seventh level in Candy Town and the 2nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 52 single jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. It is also a level where the game starts with two striped candies adjacent to each other. After finishing this level on web, the lollipop hammer booster is announced and three of its kind will be awarded to you. On mobile, the +5 moves booster is announced, but none of this kind will be awarded to you for free for all versions.
- It is possible to fail the level as there are more jellies to be cleared than the previous level, but the level is still straightforward.
- Since this level has a large board, making matches on the bottom of the board may create cascades on the top.
- To pass this level, it is recommended to combine a striped candy with a wrapped candy.
- Clear the jellies using as few moves as possible to have more jelly fish eat the candies. It is suggested not to combine the striped candies (unless there are no other possible moves) as the first move.
- Combining the striped candies at the beginning is not recommended sometimes.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies. However, given that you play on a large board, cascades will occur frequently. Furthermore, there will be at least a match of four or five candies which in turn gives a special candy, further increasing the score.
- The jellies are worth 52,000 points. Hence, an additional 23,000 points for two stars and an additional 33,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 460 points per move for two stars and an additional 660 points per move for three stars.
- There are plenty of jellies on an open board. Hence, a lot of points can be earned through cascades due to the clearing of jelly.
- 50 moves are more than enough to clear all the jellies. Hence, there will be a good number of additional points earned during sugar crush.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.