|Jelly squares||: 52|
|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||79|
Level 7 is the seventh level in Sleepy Slopes and the 2nd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 52 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- This level is easy, just be aware that there are only 30 moves to clear 52 jelly squares, all of which are covered by icing.
- There are two moon strucks, making it easier to complete this level.
- The jellies are worth 52,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|13 moves||2 moves|
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies during regular moves.
- The jellies are worth 52,000 points. Hence, an additional 98,000 points for two stars and an additional 148,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The two star score requirement is increased by 100.00% compared to its Reality counterpart.
- The three star score requirement is increased by 135.29% compared to its Reality counterpart. This can make it hard to reach.
- The position of the regular icing can make them quite hard to clear and reduce available board space to create special candies and cascades.
- With respect to the two and three star target scores, 30 moves are insufficient to boost the score by a huge amount of points to meet those target scores. In fact, it is highly recommended to use moon struck to boost the score.
- Moon struck removes candies matching the colours on the moon scale, lasts for 2 moves and occurs twice. This makes it much easier to create special candies. However, this can be negated if most of the regular icing are not cleared before the first moon struck and most of the jellies would have been cleared before the second moon struck.
- Once the first moon struck ends, it can become harder to create special candies.
- Use the first 13 moves to clear most the regular icing to increase the power of the moon struck and also increase the available to create special candies.
- Try to earn most of the points by the first moon struck. it is much harder to do with the second because another 13 regular moves have to be spent which may clear most of the jellies.
- The icing form the shape of a heart.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.