|Ingredients||: 2 : 1|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 700 is the fifth level in Toffee Tower and 184th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be hard to drop the ingredients to the main board as the regular icing can only be removed by horizontal striped candies, especially the topmost icing.
- The coconut wheel is useless until the ingredients are in the main board.
- With five colours, it should be easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try to use the colour bombs at the end. Use the wrapped and striped combination to release the ingredients on the left onto the main board.
- Once the ingredients are on the main board, use colour bombs to reduce the colours on the board and get the coconut wheel onto the main board. Once the coconut wheel is on the main board, use it horizontally to flush out the ingredients.
- Alternatively, instead of using given colour bombs at first, make horizontal striped candies or striped + wrapped combinations to release ingredients onto the main board, then use those colour bombs to clear the bottom area.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This is one of the levels to have special candies at the starting board not in marmalade or liquorice locks.
- It is also the first time a coconut wheel is present on the starting board.
- An extra ingredient may appear, or the board may start out with three cherries, similar to the extra ingredient glitch in mobile versions.
- This is the third consecutive multiple of 100 that is an ingredients level.
- This is the seventh milestone level in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points