|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 702 is the seventh level in Toffee Tower and the 153rd candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 20 wrapped candies in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have only 22 moves to collect 20 wrapped candies.
- There are ten wrapped candies already provided. Hence, the player must create another ten wrapped candies.
- It is possible to run out of switches if the topmost part of the board (where wrapped candies in marmalade are located) are not uncovered.
- Uncover and detonate the wrapped candies encased in marmalade as early as possible.
- If permissible, combine any two of them to allow the spawning of new candies from the top and also save some moves to create the other wrapped candies.
- Try combining a colour bomb with a wrapped candy to ease the making of newer wrapped candies.
- Then create the remaining 10 wrapped candies. They are easy to create with five colours.
- The board is somewhat shaped like a melon.
- With the buff, this level breaks the trend of where every 98th level starting at level 16 is at most medium. However, the effect of wrapped candy + colour bomb got changed so this continues the trend again.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.