|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 704 is the ninth level in Toffee Tower and the 154th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 50 green candies in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- With only 20 moves, the player is required to collect an average of 2.5 green candies per move.
- With only five colours and a given candy frog, this level should be easy and could not be a problem.
- The order is worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Do not panic because of the low moves provided. Instead, examine the board to see if you can make any special candy or collect green candies. If you do not like your board, you can reset it if using a mobile device.
- Colour bombs are strongly encouraged for this level, as they can either charge up the frog to Frogtastic mode very quickly, or collect any existing green candies on the board if used on a green candy.
- If the frog is used, try to use it on 3*3 area containing as many green candies as possible.
- Use striped/wrapped or striped/striped combinations to eliminate lots of candies, so more green ones will fall.
- This level is glitchy.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 50 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 5,000 points