|Orders||: 5 : 10 : 15|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 705 is the tenth level in Toffee Tower and 155th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs, 10 wrapped candies and 15 striped candies in 60 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The candy bombs are hard to clear if there is no possible way to clear them on the conveyor belt.
- Special candies can be quite hard to create on the centre board if you are unlucky, but with only four colours present, getting the orders should not be too difficult.
- Use colour bombs to get rid of candy bombs and also bring the board down to three colours, making it easier to create combinations.
- There are many moves to clear the orders.
- The orders are worth 30,000 points. Hence, an additional 170,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make as many special candies as you can in the centre board to collect many orders.
- Special candy combinations are more helpful in passing this level.
- When using a colour bomb, use it on a candy bomb for more points and for removing candy bombs.
- Take advantage of the given moves.
- This is the only four-coloured level to have 60 moves. It is only behind level 666 with 66 moves.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 30 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 30,000 points