|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 708 is the thirteenth level in Toffee Tower and the 187th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 cherries in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Due to conveyor belts and teleporters, the level may seem a bit confusing.
- The ingredients can only drop in the centre. You must take the ingredients off the conveyor belt, when it reaches the top/centre.
- There is a wrapped candy surrounded by three-layered icing given, so vertical striped candies or wrapped candy + striped candy combinations must be used to clear one layer of icing, plus, explodes a wrapped candy that clears 2 layers, where the ingredient exits are located.
- Five colours ease the creation of special candies, however.
- Try not to have the first ingredient spawn on the extreme columns as it can be difficult to force them to bring them down to the conveyor belt. If this happens, reset the board. This will cost you a life on Facebook, but not on mobile as long as you have not made your first move.
- Once the ingredient is properly positioned in place in the centre three columns, destroy candies beneath it so that it does not teleport back to the extreme columns of the board.
- This level is used in Cake Climb and Lake Skate challenges.
- This is one of the few levels to have special candies on the starting board not in marmalade or liquorice locks.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|