| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||54|
Level 71 is the sixth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 39th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 21 double jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- There is no jelly under the isolated locked squares, but freeing them allows candies to spawn in the six empty jelly squares.
- The jellies are worth 21,000 points ((21 single jellies x 1,000 points per single jelly) = 21,000 points) which is more than the one star target score.
- First of all, it is recommended to get rid of the three isolated liquorice locks which prevent candies from falling into the jellies.
- Try making a striped candy or a wrapped candy + striped candy combination to have more chances to clear the liquorice locks and the isolated jelly square.
- Once you have done so, you just have to clear the remaining jellies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue tile(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- This level starts a pattern in which every odd-numbered level is a jelly level while every even-numbered level is an ingredients level. The pattern ends at level 79.