| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 71 was the sixth level in Twilight Egg and the 40th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 24 single jelly squares in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard in dealing with the isolated jelly squares, especially those beneath liquorice locks.
- If the moon struck does not remove the isolated jellies, it is difficult to clear them otherwise.
- The moon scale is unstable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||1 / 0 moves|
- It is highly recommended to get rid of the three isolated liquorice locks which prevent candies from falling into the jellies.
- It is also important to note that there are jellies to clear at the top-left isolated areas, too.
- This level has an icon bug that does not show jellies at the liquorice locks.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.