|Jelly squares||: 27|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 710 is the fifteenth and last level in Toffee Tower and the 306th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 27 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The board has an awkward shape where candies only spawn in the upmost 3 tiles.
- Jelly squares are positioned quite awkwardly. Some of them are even totally isolated from the main board. However, it has no blockers of any type.
- With five colours present on the board, it is quite easy to create special candies.
- Concentrate on trying to clear the top jellies, since these cannot be cleared by matches or cascades.
- On mobile, cycle for a colour bomb on the first move.
- Use colour bomb + striped candy combinations and wrapped + striped candy combinations.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies and is essential as special candies or their combinations must be used to clear the isolated jellies.
- The jellies are worth 54,000 points. Hence, an additional 96,000 points for two stars and an additional 146,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- With no blockers, it is much easier to create special candies. However, the limited numbers and positions of jellies make it hard to sustain huge point cascades.
- The jellies on the top three columns cannot be cleared using cascades because they are isolated or only two spaces long, using special candies to clear them will not give as many points as using cascades to clear them.
- The player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile devices.
- This level is shaped like a ladybug or a turnip. It is similar to Level 702.
- This is the first world finale without blockers. The second is level 800.
- This is the twenty-fifth jelly finale in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.