|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 711 is the first level in Boneyard Bonanza and the 189th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be a bit tricky to reach the sugar keys in the corners, especially since they are covered in marmalade and the presence of empty tiles near them.
- Even after clearing the sugar chest, it is still not an instant win since there is one more candy left under the ingredient. Even that one single candy may be difficult to destroy especially if you are not lucky enough to find a match there.
- With five colours present, it is quite easy to create special candies.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
- Destroy the five sugar keys and their blockers (marmalade or liquorice lock) as you would do for normal candies as fast as possible. Then, you have only one candy separating the ingredient from the exit.
- Use special candies to clear the single candy to bring the ingredient down. Regular matches work if you are lucky.
- This is the first level with sugar keys, which is the first new element since the candy frog was introduced in level 606.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points