|Orders||: 75 : 75 : 75|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 712 is the second level in Boneyard Bonanza and 156th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 75 blue candies, 75 red candies and 75 green candies in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 225 candies are quite a lot to collect in 35 moves.
- If the player cannot collect the sugar key, the bottom half of the board becomes unusable, and the space becomes extremely limited.
- The ordinary candies on the bottom-left side of the board are filled with marmalade. Thankfully, the player has been given a cake bomb to clear them all easily.
- With only five colours present, it is easier to create special candies, though the board is limited.
- The orders are worth 22,500 points. Hence, an additional 7,500 points is required to earn one star.
- On mobile, cycle until the sugar key can be collected, after removing the cake bomb.
- When you activate the cake bomb, all of the blue, green, and red candies will be counted towards your orders.
- Try to keep the chocolate in check.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge number of candies.
- This level has a useless sugar key dispenser, because there are no two-layered sugar chests on the board; the only useful key is in marmalade, and the dispenser is on top of a sugar chest.
- Oddly, most of the marmalade holds ordinary candies.
- This is the first candy order level that contains sugar keys and sugar chests.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 225 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 22,500 points