| Available to be voted in hardest level to earn 3 stars in Reality
This level is one of the hardest level in Reality to earn three stars. If you want this level to remain in the poll, vote now in hardest level to earn 3 stars in Reality.
|Jelly squares||: 1|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 713 is the third level in Boneyard Bonanza and the 308th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 1 double jelly square in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points. Due to the board having six candy colours which makes it hard to create special candies or huge cascades, huge amount of icing which causes plenty of moves to clear them, only one double jelly which makes it almost impossible to sustain huge point cascades, the sugar chest which requires all five sugar keys under liquorice locks to open it causes even more moves to be spent and the high three star target score makes it hard to earn three stars. It is available to be voted as the hardest level in Reality to earn three stars.
- There is only one double jelly in this level, but all five sugar keys must be collected before it can be destroyed.
- There are 20 four and five-layer icing.
- Six colours can make it hard to create special candies and reach the sugar keys.
- The jelly is worth 2,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Destroy the icing to open up the board. Take advantage of the wrapped candies in marmalade to reach for ones at the bottom.
- Use the conveyor belt to plan your moves appropriately.
- Create colour bomb + wrapped candy to increase your score.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jelly is worth 2,000 points. Hence, an additional 148,000 points for two stars and an additional 298,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 3,300 points per move for two stars.
- The player is required to earn an additional 6,630 points per move for three stars.
- With only one double jelly, it is almost impossible to create huge point cascades. Moreover, it is protected by icing and sugar keys, making it impossible to create huge point cascades.
- The two star and three star target scores are so high that even if boosters are used to complete the level and that 0 moves are spent, a maximum of 140,400 points can be obtained from the jelly fishes. Most attempts only result in a few tens of thousands of points, in the 20000-50000 range.
- This is the second level with only one jelly. The other levels are level 172, pre-buffed level 606, level 940, level 1016, and level 1143.
- This level used to be easy to earn two and three stars due to the invisible bomb dispensers at columns 2, 4, 6, and 8. The removal of these invisible bomb dispensers makes it extremely hard to earn two and three stars.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 1 double jelly × 2,000 points per double jelly = 2,000 points
- ↑ 148,000 points / 45 moves = 3,288.89 points per move
- ↑ 298,000 points / 45 moves = 6,622.22 points per move
- ↑ 45 moves × 3,120 points per move = 140,400 points
- ↑ In practice, so many moves are required just to clear the blockers and get the sugar keys that there are very few moves left for sugar crush.