|Jelly squares||: 57 : 18|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 714 is the fourth level in Boneyard Bonanza and the 308th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 57 single and 18 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies on the seventh row cannot be destroyed until the sugar chests are removed.
- Because of this, one has at most just 12 moves to remove a row of double jellies.
- A sugar key is dispensed at moves 34, 23, 12 and 1. However, only four sugar keys are required because the highest layered sugar chests are only four-layered. This in turn makes the sugar key at one move left useless.
- Six colours are present, which can make the jellies along the sides difficult to clear.
- Early in the game, concentrate on destroying the row of icing. Keep an eye out for matches that can destroy the upper corner jellies in the protrusions.
- Vertical striped candies that can clear the bottom jellies are also useful and reduce the amount of jellies that have to be destroyed towards the end of the game.
- You do not have to destroy the first and second key immediately, so do not focus on that. Let them be destroyed in matches that come up naturally.
- Then destroy the third key as soon as possible to unlock the chests.
- Prepare special candies, but leave them unused. When the fourth key appears, destroy it immediately so the rest of the chests are unlocked. Then use the special candies to clear as many jellies as possible.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies. However, this is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- The jellies are worth 93,000 points. Hence, an additional 7,000 points for two stars and an additional 57,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are a huge number of jellies to clear. However, most of them are single jellies, limiting the potential of huge point cascades.
- Since the last layer of sugar chests can only be cleared at move 12 and there are double jellies underneath the sugar chests, it does not leave many moves for sugar crush.
- The two layer icing is hard to clear. However, the player has to waste 33 moves before the last sugar chests are opened. Hence, they are most likely be cleared before the last sugar chests are opened and giving the player more space to create special candies.
- This level continues the trend of levels with the numbers 1, 4, and 7 being hard in difficulty (except 174).
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|