|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 719 is the ninth level in Boneyard Bonanza and the 191st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Due to the dispensers, you have to remove all sugar chests in order to open the board and release the ingredients.
- You only have ten moves to clear each candy bomb, which can be difficult with six colours present. It also takes some luck to clear the bombs.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 60,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Make as many special candies to bring down the sugar keys from the isolated column.
- Early in the level, if there is a match in bottom rows, do that, since the empty area will be "carried" to the key shaft, resulting in the keys falling and be sent to the main board.
- Remove the candy bombs as soon as possible to avoid game over.
- Then, clear all the sugar keys to degrade the sugar chests.
- Avoid getting the ingredients into the key shaft, since it will waste moves.
- Teal line(s) show where the ingredients spawn.
- Beige line(s) shows where the sugar keys spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points