|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
Level 72 is the seventh level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 20th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 2 hazelnuts, 2 cherries and score at least 50,000 points in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is hard to bring down the ingredients with such a complex board.
- The chocolate at the bottom can be hard to get rid of.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points  . Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Avoid moving the ingredients to the middle.
- When you remove icing on top, eliminate the chocolate so it doesn't cause any problems.
- Special candies are needed in this level, so try to make as many as possible and combine striped candies with wrapped candies whenever possible.
- Watch out for stuck zones, or spaces which you cannot redirect the ingredient anymore.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- 4 ingredients x 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
- This level almost looks like an hourglass, which is the timed levels icon.