| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 72 was the seventh level in Twilight Egg and the 20th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is hard to bring down the ingredients with such a complex board.
- The chocolate at the bottom can be hard to get rid of.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|14 moves||1 move|
- Avoid moving the ingredients to the middle. When you remove the icing on top, eliminate the chocolate so it does not cause any problems. Special candies are needed in this level. Make as many as possible and combine striped candies with wrapped candies whenever possible.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.
|Element Spawn Notes|