|Jelly squares||: 6 : 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 720 is the tenth level in Boneyard Bonanza and the 317th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 6 single and 40 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be difficult to clear all of the 18-move bombs in time, especially since they are covered in marmalade.
- The layout of the board makes it hard to reach all of the jellies.
- You only have 30 moves to clear all of the jellies, and some moves might have to be spent on clearing the bombs.
- The bottom two bombs should have higher priority. Try to match them normally if you can, then resort to the provided striped candy and colour bombs.
- Matching a colour bomb with a colour next to a candy in marmalade will clear the marmalade.
- A colour bomb + striped candy combination makes this level easier, especially when it creates a lot of striped candies along the edges of the board. If the striped candy is the same colour as a bomb then that is even better, since it also clears the bomb.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 86,000 points. Hence, an additional 44,000 points for two stars and an additional 154,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- There are plenty of double jellies to sustain huge point cascades.
- The candy bombs are underneath marmalade. Even though colour bombs are already present, they are in marmalade and using them to clear the candy bombs underneath marmalade will only remove the marmalade and not give players a huge amount of points. Fortunately, it not that difficult to remove the marmalade.
- Even without creating colour bomb + candy bomb combinations, it is still not that difficult to reach the two and three star target scores due to the ease of creating special candies.
- 30 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the ease of creating special candies and huge cascades, and the low two and three star target scores.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any sugar keys and chests.
- The board takes the shape of an enemy ghost from the Pac-Man game.
- This is the easiest level with this board layout even if this has the lowest amount of moves.
- Later, level 1070, which is also a jelly level, turned out to be an inverted version of this board.
- This is the first jelly level with candy bombs in marmalade and the first level with 18 move candy bombs in marmalade.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.