|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 13,337 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 723 is the thirteenth level in Boneyard Bonanza and 192nd ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients are locked in two five-layered sugar chests.
- The keys to unlock the sugar chests are located in separate columns from the main board, so you will need special candies to destroy them.
- Only four keys are provided at the beginning. More keys will only spawn when the chests have one layer left.
- With only five colours present, it is easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Make as many special candies as you can to free the sugar keys in marmalade and destroy them. Do the same on newly spawn keys.
- After freeing the ingredients in sugar chests, make many special candies and combine the striped candy and wrapped candy to bring them down.
- This level has one of the most unusual target scores in all of Candy Crush Saga with 13,337. It is also the first target score that is not a multiple of 20.
- The main board is shaped like the letter "l".
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Beige line(s) shows where the sugar keys spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points