|Jelly squares||: 6 : 9|
|Target score||: 15,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 728 is the third level in Marshmallow Mountains and the 315th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 6 single and 9 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The layout of the board and the four-layer icing make it hard to reach the jellies, and also there are single jelly squares underneath these icing squares, too.
- With six colours present, it is quite hard to create special candies.
- The conveyor belt covering the whole top section should be helpful to produce cascades and create special candies, too.
- It is hard to make matches in the bottom square, especially with six colours.
- The mystery candy will sometimes yield a blocker.
- The jellies are worth 24,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Clear the blockers, because there are single jellies under them.
- Take advantage of the conveyor belt for cascades.
- Watch out for the sugar keys to be dispensed. Match it when you see it.
- The board layout is almost the same as level 708's. The only difference is the boards are connected by sugar chest in this level.
- This is the first level with mystery candy in sugar chest.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (6 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (9 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 24,000 points