|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 73 is the eighth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 39th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 14 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolate are an issue in this level, as jellies are behind them.
- Special candies are required to break up the chocolate and to get candies to fall to the lower section of the board.
- Four colours makes it easy to create special candies to clear the chocolate.
- Avoid making horizontal striped candies unless they can be combined with other special candies.
- Vertical striped candies are recommended to clear off the chocolate in the middle.
- The optimal combination is a striped candy with wrapped candy as they clear a lot of chocolate and jelly at one time.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.