|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||59|
|Level 72||Level 73||Level 74|
Level 73 (Dreamworld) is the eighth level in Twilight Egg and the 41st jelly level in the Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 14 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- There is one more colour compared to its Reality counterpart.
- Chocolate is an issue in this level, as there are jellies are behind them.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable, making it difficult to create special candies.
- Each moon struck only lasts for one move.
- Try to destroy as much chocolate as possible before the first moon struck.
- Try to clear all the chocolate before the second moon struck.
- Do not wait for the third moon struck to finish off the remaining jelly. By then, it is too late.