|Jelly squares||: 14|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||59|
Level 73 is the eighth level in Twilight Egg and the 41st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 14 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 21 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour compared to its Reality counterpart.
- Chocolate is an issue in this level, as there are jellies are behind them.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable, making it difficult to create special candies and activate special candy combinations.
- Each moon struck only lasts for one move.
- The jellies are worth 28,000 points.  Hence, an additional 12,000 points is required to earn one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: move left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal Moves||Moon Struck Moves||Moon struck activates density||Normal Moves residual|
|6 move(s)||1 move(s)||3 time(s)||0 move(s)|
- Try to destroy as much chocolate as possible before the first moon struck.
- Try to clear all the chocolate before the second moon struck.
- Do not wait for the third moon struck to finish off the remaining jelly. By then, it is too late.
- 14 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 28,000 points