|Jelly squares||: 2 : 19|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 732 is the seventh level in Marshmallow Mountains and the 317th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 19 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Space starts out limited due to the pattern of icing.
- The two single jelly squares in the upper left and bottom right corners are separate from the main board.
- The jelly squares in the upper right and bottom left corners are protected by icings.
- The candy bombs might be hard to get rid of, especially the initial one.
- The jellies are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, clear the initial candy bomb as soon as possible.
- Then, clear the isolated jellies using colour bombs efficiently.
- Then, make a lot of special candies to clear the remaining double jellies.
- Maroon line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and candy bombs spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (2 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (19 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 40,000 points