|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 739 is the fourteenth level in Marshmallow Mountains and 198th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You must collect all sugar keys to bring down ingredient.
- 30 moves are more than enough to bring down one cherry.
- However, you may easily fail the level because of the 7-move bombs that come out from their dispensers.
- Horizontal striped candies, when unlocked, are helpful in bringing down the ingredient.
- Five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 100,000 points are required to earn one star.
- Simply break 5 sugar keys while keeping the bombs at bay, then switch the topmost striped candy with the one below.
- However, there may be a hazardous case where 3 of the chested striped candies in a row are the same colour. If such case happens, you can restart safely on mobile, but on web you must set off the remaining striped candies from the right.
- This is the first level where all five sugar chests are present.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points