| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 74 was the ninth level in Twilight Egg and the 21st ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 5 hazelnuts and 5 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- It is hard to bring down 10 ingredients in 30 moves, as you need to bring down 1 ingredient per 3 moves.
- The awkward shape of the board may make it difficult for the player to bring down the ingredients.
- The chocolate is threatening too if not handled.
- Also, the moon scale is unstable.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|7 moves||2 moves|
- The chocolate starts as a single block but can take over the screen quickly. You need to remember that chocolate only expands if no chocolate is destroyed on the previous move. Plan your moves carefully to fight back and maybe even clear the chocolate.
- The next ingredient will most likely appear after a previous ingredient has dropped off of the board. Work from the bottom of the screen. It maximises your cascading matches and might also help take care of the chocolate.
- Horizontal striped candies and horizontal combinations help to clear entire lines of candies and lower all ingredients. Look for opportunities to form striped candies.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 30 moves / 10 ingredients = 3 moves per ingredient