|Orders||: 75 : 75 : 75|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 741 is the first level in Marmalade Meadow and the 161st candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 75 red candies, 75 blue candies and 75 green candies in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 40 moves to collect 225 orders.
- If matches are made on the left side of the board, 10-move candy bombs will spawn.
- Matches made on the right side will cause liquorice swirls to spawn, restricting the available board space.
- Five colours make special candies easy to create, and in collecting orders as well.
- The orders are worth 22,500 points. Hence, an additional 77,500 points is required to earn one star.
- Clear the candy bombs when they spawn at the left side of the board as fast as you can.
- Clear the liquorice swirls, when they spawn at the right side of the board as fast as you can.
- While clearing those blockers, focus on the order.
- Create special candies to collect many candies to fulfil the order easily.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge amount of candies.
- With the exception of four holes, the board's shape is similar to level 397.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 225 regular candies × 100 points per regular candy = 22,500 points