|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 10,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 743 is the third level in Marmalade Meadow and the 200th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients cannot be brought down until five sugar keys have been collected.
- One key is provided at the beginning and one will be dispensed every five moves. As such, this level cannot be cleared before having 15 moves left.
- With six colours present, it can be difficult to make matches under the ingredients or create special candies.
- You only have 35 moves to bring down 4 ingredients. And due to the key dispense, 20 moves will be wasted.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is more than the three star target score.
- Try to create special candies in the lower centre of the board to help you bring down the ingredients later.
Earning More StarsEdit
- There is no difficulty in getting two and three stars as the two and three star target scores are only 20,000 and 30,000 points respectively. The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is more than the two star score requirement and the three star score requirement.
- This is the 200th ingredients level in Reality.
- This level breaks the trend of every 22nd level starting with Level 655 to be at least some type of hard. It would have been the fifth level in this trend otherwise.
- It also breaks the trend of levels with 3, 4, and 7 being at least Somewhat Hard.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points