|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 744 is the fourth level in Marmalade Meadow and the 201st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 1 cherry in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolates spread and multiply easily, and it is hard to collect keys in marmalade adjacent to them.
- It is hard to destroy layers of icing surrounding a locked ingredient, and you need to use a striped candy nearby to free a coconut wheel on liquorice lock.
- It is possible to fail with no possible matches.
- Six colours may make it difficult to create special candies.
- The ingredient is worth 10,000 points. Hence, an additional 15,000 points is required to earn one star.
- This is a tricky level. The trick is to quickly eliminate the chocolate and then combine two coconut wheels. Combined coconut wheels will hit every square on the board twice and will eliminate most of the icing.
- After this is done you are still not home free. You must get vertical striped candies in the exact middle of the board free the ingredient.
- This is the first level to have coconut wheels behind liquorice locks.
- The shape of this level is the same as level 305 with two extra spaces in the bottom isolated part.
- This level once had a glitch which causes chocolate to turn orange upon engulfing a sugar key.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 1 ingredient × 10,000 points per ingredient = 10,000 points