|Jelly squares||: 37|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 747 is the seventh level in Marmalade Meadow and the 321st jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 37 double jelly squares in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Chocolate spawners, liquorice swirls, and gaps on the board make it difficult to reach the jellies below.
- It is quite difficult to clear all of the candy bombs in time, even with five colours.
- The jellies are worth 74,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Try to clear all the existing chocolates and liquorice swirls on the level board by creating a striped candy + wrapped candy combination.
- Clear first the candy bombs as soon as possible. A colour bomb + striped candy combination would be effective in clearing the bombs.
- This is the fifth level to have 35-move bombs, after levels 180, 258, 407, and 502. It's the first one where said candy bomb appears in marmalade.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 37 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 74,000 points