|Jelly squares||: 37|
|Target score||: 110,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||75|
This level was one of the two extremely hard levels in Marmalade Meadow until it received a nerf.
- There were 6 colours present instead of 5.
- There were two complete rows of liquorice swirls.
- With both things said above, It was very hard to clear the jellies and survive the candy bombs on the bottom of the board, as they were highly protected by liquorice swirls; also reaching the bottom with the gaps on the board with 6 colours wasn't so easy.
- Also the one-star target score used to be 110,000 points.
- The old difficulty was extremely hard. It was almost impossible.