|Jelly squares||: 7 : 49|
|Target score||: 160,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||56|
Level 75 is the tenth level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 41st jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 7 single and 49 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard dealing with the isolated candies at the bottom. Thankfully, the jelly squares at the bottom are only single.
- The player only needs to deal with five colours, though.
- The jellies are worth 105,000 points. Hence, an additional 55,000 points is required to earn one star.
- If you are playing on mobile (Android or iOS), try to start the level with at least one move at the bottom automatically. You can always exit and enter any non-timed levels without losing lives.
- Combine striped candy with colour bomb or wrapped candy as many times as possible because they clear a lot of jellies.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (7 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (49 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 105,000 points