| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 7 : 49|
|Target score||: 150,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 75 was the tenth level in Twilight Egg and the 42nd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 7 single and 49 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard in dealing with the isolated single jelly squares at the bottom.
- The moon scale discourages the player to make special candy combinations.
- New candies do not spawn on the bottom row, so special candies are needed to clear the isolated jellies.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|12 moves||1 / 0 moves|
- Combine striped candy with colour bomb or wrapped candy as many times as possible, as they clear a lot of jellies.
- The leftmost and rightmost jellies are the hardest to clear, so be sure to clear them whenever possible.
- This is one of the few levels in this episode that does not have any teleporters.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.