|Jelly squares||: 4 : 29|
|Target score||: 55,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 750 is the tenth level in Marmalade Meadow and 323rd jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 4 single and 29 double jelly squares in 38 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The chocolate is the main problem of this level.
- You need to use special candies to destroy a cake bomb since it is surrounded by chocolates (it also affects chocolates).
- It could be difficult to get rid of the jellies, especially the ones near the chocolate spawners.
- However, five colours make it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 62,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Use vertical and horizontal striped candies to remove the slices of the cake.
- Once the cake explodes, use your moves wisely to remove the last jellies.
- You can also try the colour bomb + colour bomb combination, which now destroy the chocolate and the cake.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (4 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (29 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 62,000 points