|Orders||: 200 : 200|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 4 |
Level 751 is the eleventh level in Marmalade Meadow and the 164th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 200 blue candies and 200 green candies in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player only has 45 moves to collect 200 blue and 200 green candies, totaling up to 400 candies to collect. This means, on average, the player needs to collect around 8 or 9 candies per move.
- Cake bombs, especially in 2 separate quadrant spaces, may be difficult to get rid of.
- The only thing that makes this level easier is the presence of four colours.
- Activate the cake bombs as soon as possible, because it is easier to make combinations with more space.
- Each time you activate a cake bomb, all the green and blue candies cleared are added to your totals.
- Special candy combinations, particularly colour bomb + wrapped and colour bomb + striped, are a great help in this level.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge number of candies.
- This was formerly the most difficult level in the game, but it was nerfed to be much easier.
- This is the hardest level in Marmalade Meadow before the nerfs, after that, it becomes the easiest instead.
- The board design of level 2108 heavily resembles this level.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 400 candies / 45 moves = 8.8889 candies per move