|Jelly squares||: 11 : 45|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 755 is the fifteenth and last level in Marmalade Meadow and the 325th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 11 single and 45 double jelly squares in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The complicated layout of the board makes the level very hard to clear all of the jellies.
- The positions of the candy bombs and the chocolate spawners make the level extremely difficult to deal with.
- Now that it has been nerfed to five colours, it should be much easier.
- The jellies are worth 101,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Vertical striped candies are effective in clearing the icing and bombs.
- Try to create a wrapped+wrapped combination, which deals more with chocolate, icing and bombs.
- Keep track of which jellies under the locks you have cleared since chocolate could easily spawn once you have cleared the locks.
- Clearing the top row of icing as soon as possible will leave more room to create special candies.
- The three-star score is 333,333. It is also a unique three-star score that is not a typical multiple of 1,000.
- This level used to be one of the hardest levels in the game, but since it was nerfed it is nowhere as hard. In mobile, it used to be nerfed but got reverted now. King also rate this level hard by make the level icon to be hexagon. However, the latest update, it is reverted to the nerfed version again.
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ (11 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (45 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 101,000 points