|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 76 is the eleventh level in Easter Bunny Hills and the 22nd ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 3 cherries in 33 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It can be troublesome when the upper left hand corner has no more candies to combine.
- If that happens, your only hope is to make special candies but they are somewhat hard to create.
- The candies start at the bottom left of the screen and then fall to the top of the right section. From the bottom of the right section, they drop into the top left, after which they drop off the board. This is where you need to get the ingredients.
- Focus your efforts on finding matches in the top left section. This helps bring down candies from the other sections.
- Horizontal striped candy and power combinations on the right side of the screen can help clear candies on the upper left, dropping the ingredients twice as far.
- Do not waste your time on the bottom left unless you can produce special candies.
- First make sure you only do moves on the top left section. It makes more of the cherries spawn to that space. When you run out of moves on the top left section, concentrate on making horizontal striped candies and make them, so they can zoom into the top left area and it may give you another move.
- This is the first (Ingredients) "Super Hard level" (only on HTML5).
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|