|Jelly squares||: 37|
|Target score||: 35,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 763 is the eighth level in Chewy Citadel and the 328th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 37 single jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All single jelly squares are covered with blockers, and the player has only 30 moves to break them out.
- It is extremely hard for the player to get rid of 19-move candy bombs covered with marmalade on time, since they are surrounded by lots of thick layers of icing. That means it is almost impossible to clear all the bombs in time without making striped candy + colour bomb combinations. And even if the player manages to destroy all of them, he or she is not not guaranteed to clear all the jellies.
- The player needs to destroy lots of icing using simple matches or special candies in order to maximise the board space for creating special candies.
- With the presence of five colours, it is quite easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 37,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- As much as possible, clear the blockers through your matches available to maximize playing field, making it easy for you to make special candies.
- The candy bombs will be your main threat, with the exception of the number of moves you have. Destroy the initial candy bombs first before attempting to clear the icing.
- This is the first level with 19 move candy bombs in marmalade.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- ↑ 37 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 37,000 points