Level 765 is the tenth level in Chewy Citadel and 329th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga.
To pass this level, you must crush 4 single and 65 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Most of sections of the board contain double jellies. They should be hard to clear, especially on corners of the restricted area.
- 20-move candy bombs are on a restricted board space, but they can be transferred to another side of the board with the use of moving conveyor belts.
- Liquorice swirls and candy bombs from their dispensers spawn frequently.
- With the presence of all six colours, it is hard to create special candies.
- You only have 45 moves, which makes it hard to do anything.
- The jellies are worth 134,000 points. Hence, an additional 22,000 points is required to earn one star.
|| Somewhat Easy
- Focus on the icing first.
- Get rid of any blockers in the way, especially lone bombs.
|Element Spawn Notes
- Spawn 1 every 4 moves.
- If there are fewer than 12 liquorice swirls on screen, then the board spawns up to 12 when possible.
- ↑ (4 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (65 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 134,000 points