|Jelly squares||: 44 : 30|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 766 is the eleventh level in Chewy Citadel and the 335th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 44 single and 30 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You have only 35 moves to clear all the jellies.
- The icing on the board limits the board space, as well as liquorice swirls.
- A player has provided two colour bombs locked in sugar chests to destroy most of the jellies easily when it is unlocked by a sugar chest, esp at the outline of the board.
- With the presence of five colours, it is quite easy to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Make as many special candies as you can to remove the jellies.
- Special candy combinations are more useful in passing this level.
- Make a colour bomb + striped candy combination to remove most of the jellies.
- Dandelion line(s) show where the candies, liquorice swirls and sugar keys spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ (44 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (30 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 104,000 points