|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 767 is the twelfth level in Chewy Citadel and the 207th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are lots of icing on the board.
- A 25-move candy bomb makes the player fail the level if not cleared in time. However, the candy bomb dispensers are non functional, making it the only candy bomb required to be cleared.
- With the presence of five colours, it is easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
- Clearing the cake bombs is a definite must. This will not be attainable without a colour bomb + striped candy combination, double wrapped candy combination or a striped + wrapped combination.
- The chests are optional, although new ingredients spawn above them, and removing the chests help in dropping these ingredients.
- This is one of the few levels that has ingredient dispensers, but also starts with ingredients in different columns from the ingredient dispensers.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Tan line(s) show where the candies and sugar keys spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- The regular teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points