| This level used to be hell!
This level was nearly impossible to beat without boosters.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 25,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Number of spaces||75|
First Version (HTML5)Edit
- All ingredients were on the starting board (two ingredients were locked in four-layered sugar chests).
- There were no ingredient candy cannons.
- There were five liquorice swirls near the 15-move candy bomb in liquorice locks.
- There were four- and five-layered icing squares nearby the cake bombs.
- There were candy bombs on the first and ninth columns where candy bomb candy cannons were located. But the ingredients were located three rows lower.
- Two sugar keys and cake bombs were located in different places.
- There were three empty tiles on the board (one for the left side, and the other two for the right side).
- The old difficulty was nearly impossible.
- This version was available in HTML5 version 1.42.